Top 8 Reasons to Choose a Pelican Case
For more than 30 years, professional photographers, divers, engineers, military and law enforcement personnel, and many others have relied on Pelican Cases to protect their most sensitive and valuable equipment. Pelican Products manufactures virtually indestructible protective cases that have successfully safeguarded items even in the most extreme conditions, including being thrown from a helicopter, and submerged underwater.
Pelican Cases are very versatile and can be adapted for use in wide variety of applications. An array of industries from government entities and law enforcement agencies to photographers and filmmakers rely on the rugged design and unparalleled protection offered by Pelican’s Cases.
To help make the decision to choose a Pelican Case easier for you, we’ve compiled a list of our top 8 reasons to choose a Pelican Case for your storage needs.
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence – In the unlikely event that you experience a problem with your Pelican Case, Pelican will replace your case entirely, or supply you with the necessary components to repair it. Pelican guarantees their cases for a lifetime against breakage or defects in workmanship.
- Customizable Pick ‘N’ Pluck Foam – Foam allows you to customize the inside of your case to ensure that your valuables are held securely in place. The foam consists of a layer of convoluted foam for the lid, a 1inch layer at the bottom of the case and up to four layers of Pick ‘N’ Pluck in between.
- Protection Against the Elements – Pelican cases are crushproof, dustproof and are guaranteed to be watertight at a depth of 3 feet for up to 30 minutes.
- Designed for Strength – Each case is made with copolymer polypropylene and features an open cell core and solid wall construction, which makes them stronger yet lighter than the solid core wall cases.
- Models Available for Every Application – Pelican offers more than 40 different case models that range in size from micro to large and are available in a variety of colors.
- Travel-Friendly – Provide complete protection from travel-related shock, vibration, temperature fluctuation, spills, water, dust and humidity. A telescoping handle and smooth riding wheels make it easier for you to get from point A to point B with your Pelican Case in tow. Take a look at Pelican’s most travel friendly case, the Pelican 1510. The Pelican 1510 is an FAA approved case, which is also the maximum dimensions allowed on a commercial aircraft, making it perfect for transporting delicate, valuable equipment.
- Computer-Friendly – Pelican’s computer carrying and shipping cases are made of a lightweight space-age resin that is unaffected by dents, scratches or corrosion. This resin offers four times the strength to weight ratio of conventional injection molding.
- Exceed Highest Standards – Pelican Cases are certified to STANAG 4280 and MIL-STD C-4150-J (US Military standards), Ingress Protection 67(IP67) and Air Transportation Association (ATA) regulations.
Now that you are familiar with a few of the many reasons why customers choose Pelican cases, use our Pelican Case Comparison Tool to find the perfect model for your needs. If you’d like to learn more about how you can use Pelican Cases to store your equipment and valuables, take a look at Safeguard Your Electronics with Pelican Cases and Prepare for Hurricane Season with Pelican Cases.